DELTA RIB IIIDelta Rib III is a through-fastened panel offered in 3 foot widths, meaning homeowners require less material, money, and time on installation.
Gauge: 26 & 29
Rib Height: "
Rib Spacing: 9"
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- 36 width coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Purlin-bearing leg speeds installation of panels and improves the quality of panel side laps.
- Quick, economical trim packages available with standard trim pieces saving fabrication and installation time and money.
- Fiberglass and polycarbonate skylight panels are available to match the profiles of the metal panels.
- Manufactured with high tensile steel for greater load capability.
- Delta Rib III panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC. Delta Rib III panel assemblies are also Class A Fire Rated per UL790 when installed in accordance to UL listings. These UL assembles are also Class 4 Hail Rated.
COLORS AND WARRANTIES
Depend on superior color retention and corrosion resistance with Dura Tech xl. The tested and proven technology promises a lifetime of durability, and is offered in a number of standard Cool Colors.
- Color Palette
- Dura Tech xl Residential Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech xl Non-Residential Warranty (pdf)
- Specialty finishes in Dura Tech 5000 paint systemavailable in 29ga as a standard offer.
- Specialty Finishes Product Sheet (pdf)
- Dura Tech 5000P Residential Warranty (pdf)