NOR-CLADNor-Clad is a light gauge, exposed fastener panel with 36 coverage used in residential roof and wall applications. Wide panel coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving homeowners time and money.
Gauge: 29 & 26
Rib Height: 5/8"
Rib Spacing: 9"
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Quick, economical trim packages available as standard trim pieces and can be ordered by part number.
- Full 36 net coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Available in a variety of attractive Dura Tech Cool Colors or ZINCALUME Plus finish for unpainted applications.
- Weather-resistant lap system with anti-siphon groove provides better weather tightness compared to most other light gauge, exposed fastener panels.
- Available in polycarbonate panels designed to withstand punishing climates and harsh exterior conditions.
- Nor-Clad panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC. Nor-Clad panel assemblies are also Class A Fire Rated per UL790 when installed in accordance to UL listings. These UL assembles are also Class 4 Hail Rated.
COLORS AND WARRANTIES
Depend on superior color retention and corrosion resistance with Dura Tech xl. The tested and proven technology promises a lifetime of durability, and is offered in a number of standard Cool Colors.
- Color Palette
- Dura Tech xl Residential Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech xl Non-Residential Warranty (pdf)
- Specialty finishes in Dura Tech 5000 paint system
- available in 29ga as a standard offer.
- Specialty Finishes Product Sheet (pdf)
- Dura Tech 5000P Residential Warranty (pdf)