SKYLINE ROOFING HPSkyline Roofing hp is a 24 gauge, high performance, concealed fastener panel offering a complete range of Dura Tech Cool Colors making this 16" wide panel the best choice for beauty and performance for the residential market.
Rib Height: 1"
Rib Spacing: 16"
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Skyline Roofing hp has a clean, wide pan look of integral standing seam panels, at a lower cost.
- Snap-on panel, no exposed fasteners for cleaner look and weather tight assembly.
- Economical installation. Skyline Roofing hp has no clips or battens to order, handle, or install, saving time and money.
- Quick, economical trim packages include standard trim pieces that can be ordered by part number.
- All Dura Tech 5000 and Dura Tech mx colors are Energy Star listed cool colors formulated to help reduce the demand for energy.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential applications.
- Has been tested for wind uplift performance per ASTM E1592.
- Skyline Roofing hp panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC. Skyline Roofing hp panel assemblies are also Class A Fire Rated per UL790 when installed in accordance to UL listings. These UL assembles are also Class 4 Hail Rated.
ASC Building Products has enhanced the performance of Skyline Roofing hp with the Dura Tech 5000 and Dura Tech mx coating systems. All colors are Energy Star listed cool colors formulated to help reduce the demand for energy. This paint technology integrated provides a lifetime of durability for homeowners.