STRATA RIBStrata Rib is a light gauge, exposed fastener panel ideal for residential applications. Strata Rib is offered in 36 wide coverage with high reinforced major ribs providing added strength, durability, and easier installation. All panels come in our standard, energy-saving Dura Tech xl Cool Colors.
Gauge: 26 & 29
Rib Height: "
Rib Spacing: 9"
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Full 36 wide coverage means fewer panels to handle and install.
- Weather-resistant lap system with anti-siphon groove provides better weather tightness compared to most other light gauge, exposed fastener panels.
- Purlin-bearing leg speeds installation of panels and improves the quality of panel side laps.
- Manufactured with high-tensile steel for excellent load capacity.
- Fitted side laps self-align each panel during installation for a clean overall finish.
- Available in polycarbonate panels designed to withstand punishing climates and harsh exterior conditions.
- Strata Rib panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC. Strata Rib panel assemblies are also Class A Fire Rated per UL790 when installed in accordance to UL listings. These UL assembles are also Class 4 Hail Rated.
Depend on superior color retention and corrosion resistance with Dura Tech xl. The tested and proven technology promises a lifetime of durability, and is offered in a number of standard Cool Colors.
- Color Palette
- Dura Tech xl Residential Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech xl Non-Residential Warranty (pdf)
- Specialty finishes in Dura Tech 5000 paint systemavailable in 29ga as a standard offer.
- Specialty Finishes Product Sheet (pdf)
- Dura Tech 5000P Residential Warranty (pdf)